AWANA is an international, nondenominational, Bible-centered, Christian youth organization providing weekday club programs.
AWANA is dedicated to reaching boys & girls with the Gospel of Jesus Christ so that they may know Him, love Him, serve Him and tell others about Him and His redeeming love!
SOME FUN AWANA FACTS:
- AWANA began in Chicago in 1941 by Art Rorheim.
- Each week, more than 1.5 million children and youth, 300,000 volunteers and 170-plus field staff take part in AWANA in over 25,000 churches in the U.S. & internationally.
- The only organization with fully integrated evangelism and discipleship programs for ages 2 to 18 that actively involve parents, church leaders and mentors.
- Today, more than 12,000 U.S. churches run AWANA with programs in all 50 states. AWANA can also be found in nearly 13,000 churches, schools and orphanages in 100 other countries.
- The founders of AWANA derived the AWANA name from the first letters of "Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed" as taken from 2 Timothy 2:15 of the Bible.
AWANA KICK OFF: September 12th! @ 6:15 PM
Free Family Dinner starts @ 5:30 PM
I you would like to Volunteer with us! Please fill out and submit the Volunteer Background Check Form. Volunteer Form
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we would love to hear from you! email@example.com