This co-op is a ministry of the church. We desire to be a Christ-centered place for homeschool families to encourage one another, to learn and to build community. We provide a variety of classes in a safe and loving environment. We work with each other and God to serve one another with our strengths.
The co-op exists to assist families in homeschooling and is not meant to replace parental responsibility. We believe God and His work are central to all areas of life and education.
Since we are a true co-op and not a drop off educational program, we rely on parental involvement. A parent or guardian must remain at the church during co-op.
- Classes: Mondays from 9am - noon for Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Co-op events (first day party, Christmas party, end of year party)
- Field Trips
Registration is now closed for the K-12 2022-2023 Homeschool Co-op. If you have any questions please email.
Click here for FAQ's.
- Quarter 1: 9/12-10/24, off 10/10
- Quarter 2: 10/31-12/12, off 11/21 (Christmas Party 12/12)
- Quarter 3: 1/9-3/13, off 1/16, 2/20
- Quarter 4: 4/3-5/22
**Childcare is available for children under 5 years old while a parent is teaching.
If you have any questions please email the Homeschool co-op group HERE.