Estacada First Baptist Church
Celebrating 35 Years of teaching the Awana program
Dear Awana Leaders,
We will be starting Awana Club on Wednesdays starting on October 7th.
We will have a mandatory leaders meeting on Wednesday September 30th, at 6:30 at the church.
Below is the letter I have sent to parents. Please read it for some important details.
Dear Parents and Awana Clubbers,
Good news!!! We will be starting our Awana Club this year on October 7th @ 6:30 pm.
A few things will change this year because of the virus, but much will remain the same.
Here are a few of the changes you need to be aware of:
1) Each child must be registered before they can attend. Parents, the only way to register a child this year is online. You can do this on your smart phone or by computer. Go to the church App or the Church website and register. Children that are not registered will have to be turned away until registered. (If you bring a friend or guest, make sure they are registered before you drop them off!!)
2) The building will be divided into separate facilities and the children and leaders for each age group will remain in their area the entire night. Cubbies in the Education wing, Sparks in the Fireside Room, and Truth & Training will be in the Sanctuary.
3) There will be no Puggles this year. for ages 2 and under.
4) Leaders will be expected to wear a face covering, but the children will not be required to.
5) Sorry, but we will not be able to provide a meal before the club, as we have in the past.
6) Parents will not be allowed to enter the building since we need to keep the numbers down for each area, and we need to avoid unnecessary exposure.
7) So, one of the biggest challenges is going to be drop off and pick up. Each age group will have a specific drop off and pick up spot. This will inevitably cause a bottleneck at each spot. Please be ready with a lot of patience as we do our best to make it as quick as possible.
8) We plan to provide an online live option for children that are not able to attend the club on Wednesday Nights. If you have a child that cannot attend on Wednesday nights, but wants to take part in a club and work on their handbook, please let me know so we can better plan the online option.
I know you will have lots of questions. Do not hesitate to call me or email me with any of your questions. You can expect some more follow up emails from me answering some of those questions and final details for the first club night.
For now, please register your children and mark October 7th on your calendar!!
Our Fall Ministries will start in October,
click here for infomation!
Boys and girls, age 2 to 6th grade, are invited to attend our weekly Wednesday night Awana Club from 6:15 -8:10 pm. Our club year runs from September through mid-May and children can visit or join our clubs at any time during the club year.
The Awana program has been in existence over 75 years. It is a proven ministry that provides children
with an opportunity to discover a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to have that relationship grow in depth and maturity. At Awana, kids learn that God is real, He loves them, and He has expressed that love through His Son, Jesus Christ. While they’re learning this, they’re having a blast with game time,theme nights, and special family activities.
AWANA CLUBS at EFBC:
Puggles: Age 2
Cubbies: 3-4 (Potty Trained)
Sparks: K-2nd grade
T & T: 3rd-6th grade
Wednesday Nights are for the whole Family.
Make a difference in a kid’s life! Volunteer to serve in Awana.
A Background check is required for all Awana Volunteers. Click here to fill out form.
HAVE A QUESTION? Who to contact.
COMMMANDER: Ed Ahrens email@example.com 503-504-7349
Click here to check out the latest edition of our Awana Newsletter, yearly schedule and nightly schedule!