SUNDAY LIVE STREAM
Join us this Sunday for church indoors. You can be in the Worship Center (max 150) or Fireside Room (max 75). Sign-ups are not required, however, space is still limited so don't be late! Due to COVID restrictions, we are having to limit the number of children in our classrooms. Please CLICK HERE to sign up. Our service times are: 9:00 am or 11:00 am. We also have our Live Stream option for the 9 am service, click on the link below.
– You can go to http://www.youtube.com/c/EstacadaFirstBaptist
Subscribe and Click the Notification Bell to get notified when we go live. We will continue to LIVE STREAM our Sunday gathering until further notice.
Let’s all continue to be generous givers so that we can continue to generously give to our community . You can give online at https://efbc.breezechms.com/give/online
. The elders are doing what they can to reduce the EFBC regular expenses.
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 am to 2 pm or email us at email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 503-630-5325.
To contact the staff directly:
– email your prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get those prayer requests to all of the elders or to the Holy Huddle as you desire.
· Our Wednesday night Family Soul Food Meal is canceled
until further notice. Awana, EPIC Youth, and Adult Bible Study are running as usual.
· Click here
to find out more about our ongoing Bible Studies.
· Be responsible to stay as healthy as you can. Like your mom always told you…”wash your hands”
· Please be aware of the needs
of those around you in your neighborhood. It is in times like this that we can make a huge gospel impact as we serve those around us and speak the gospel into their fear. If there are needs that should be communicated to the church elders you can contact any of them or call the church office 503 630 5325.
· We will strive to keep the EFBC website and APP up to date with any changes.
- The EFBC elders will be meeting regularly to access next steps.
Use the wisdom from Proverbs 14:15 to guide you. “A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought to his steps.”
Don’t panic ….but be prudent and prayerful during this time.