SUNDAY LIVE STREAM
One of the many ways the EFBC family has grown during this pandemic is the ability to be flexible. I have often reminded our leadership team that we must TAKE A RIGID STAND ON FLEXIBILITY (smile). It is so easy to get in a rut about how we do church and worship the Lord.
I am excited about this next step as we MOVE CHURCH OUTDOORS. I am so appreciative of all the people who have been flexible and made it possible for us to take this step.
Please read on to get all the details.
· On Sundays at 10 am we will be gathering OUTDOORS in the EFBC south parking lot (by the Gym).
SEE THE RED AREA IN THE PHOTO ABOVE.
· Park in front of the church and walk over to the South parking lot.
· Bring your own chair .
· There is room for some pop-up shade if you want. It might get a bit warm toward the end of the service.
· There are a few areas shaded by trees but we charge for those seats (just kidding).
· Parents we will not be providing childcare, but we want you to bring the whole family.
· There will be 6' marks in the parking lot to help you follow
the social distancing guidelines.
· Masks are expected if you can’t social distance.
· Download the EFBC app to your phones for song lyrics and sermon notes. Go to your app store and search for Estacada First Baptist Church. If you are over 60 ask your children or grandchildren for help.
· We will still continue to Live Stream the service for those who are not able to join us outdoors.
· Please come remembering that even though we are a church family we all have varying comfort levels during this COVID 19 time. Please consider Phil 2:3-4 “with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.”
Please call the EFBC office 503 630 5325 or email if you have any questions.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SUNDAY.
– You can go to http://www.youtube.com/c/EstacadaFirstBaptist
Subscribe and Click the Notification Bell to get notified when we go live. We will continue to LIVE STREAM our Sunday gathering until further notice.
Wednesday's at 6:30 PM we will be LIVE STREAMING our AWANA program for kids and families. Commander Ed will give some incentives and helps to keep the AWANA kids moving ahead in their books. There will be a time to SING A LONG with the AWANA songs. Joni Ahrens will be teaching a lesson for the kids as well. PARENTS gather around with your kids and enjoy it with them. http://www.youtube.com/c/EstacadaFirstBaptist
Let’s all continue to be generous givers so that we can continue to generously give to our community . You can give online at https://efbc.breezechms.com/give/online
. The elders are doing what they can to reduce the EFBC regular expenses.
New Office Hours: Tuesdays and Fridays 9 am to 2 pm or email us at email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 503-630-5325.
To contact the staff directly:
– email your prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get those prayer requests to all of the elders or to the Holy Huddle as you desire.
· Our Wednesday night Family Soul Food is cancelled
until further notice.
· Our other weekly Bible studies and Life groups will continue
at the discretion of the group leaders.
· Be responsible to stay as healthy as you can. Like your mom always told you…”wash your hands”
· Please be aware of the needs
of those around you in your neighborhood. It is in times like this that we can make a huge gospel impact as we serve those around us and speak the gospel into their fear. If there are needs that should be communicated to the church elders you can contact any of them or call the church office 503 630 5325.
· We will strive to keep the EFBC website and APP up to date with any changes. estacadafbc.org
· The EFBC elders will be meeting regularly to access next steps.
Use the wisdom from Proverbs 14:15 to guide you. “A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought to his steps.”
Don’t panic ….but be prudent and prayerful during this time.