SUNDAY LIVE STREAM
Our last week of OUTDOOR CHURCH is this Sunday. Bring a lawn chair or blanket and join us at 10 am in the parking lot by the gym. This Sunday, September 27th Pastor Brent will be preaching on The Gospel Fluency. We also have our Live Stream options, click on the link below.
If you or those around you have needs that we can help with.
503 630 5325 messages will be checked often.
– You can go to http://www.youtube.com/c/EstacadaFirstBaptist
Subscribe and Click the Notification Bell to get notified when we go live. We will continue to LIVE STREAM our Sunday gathering until further notice.
Let’s all continue to be generous givers so that we can continue to generously give to our community . You can give online at https://efbc.breezechms.com/give/online
. The elders are doing what they can to reduce the EFBC regular expenses.
Office Hours: Tuesdays and Fridays 9 am to 2 pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 503-630-5325.
To contact the staff directly:
– email your prayer requests to email@example.com
and we will get those prayer requests to all of the elders or to the Holy Huddle as you desire.
· Our Wednesday night Family Soul Food is cancelled
until further notice.
· Our other weekly Bible studies and Life groups will continue
at the discretion of the group leaders.
· Be responsible to stay as healthy as you can. Like your mom always told you…”wash your hands”
· Please be aware of the needs
of those around you in your neighborhood. It is in times like this that we can make a huge gospel impact as we serve those around us and speak the gospel into their fear. If there are needs that should be communicated to the church elders you can contact any of them or call the church office 503 630 5325.
· We will strive to keep the EFBC website and APP up to date with any changes. estacadafbc.org
· The EFBC elders will be meeting regularly to access next steps.
Use the wisdom from Proverbs 14:15 to guide you. “A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought to his steps.”
Don’t panic ….but be prudent and prayerful during this time.